Monday, July 22, 2013

Once Again

So somebody in the comments named "Rhavyn" (pronounced raw-veen?) who I have never met before has commented on my last post asking if I could post the photo. First off, hello. Are you a friend of a friend or is this blog being shared more than I thought? Second, I would be more than glad to post the picture but it seems to have just disappeared off of my phone. It's possible the cops took the file as evidence or something but I don't remember that happening. If I'm able to find it, I'll try to post it for you. On to the more prevailing news.

I have seen him again. This time, I was walking home, on my street, when I saw him standing outside my house looking up at my window. I froze with fear and his head rolled in my direction and I saw the top of his head. His hair was a shockingly bright orange, smoothly slicked back and almost glossy. Seeing him up close was very odd. He was rather tall and very thin, almost to the point of emaciation. He seemed to be wearing a very loose top, almost like a sweater, and very loose pants. He also still seemed to have his arms crossed, even though it didn't look like that comfortable a position for his arms to be in. He turned his body fully toward me and I started to run away in the direction I came from. After running for only a short time, I looked back as so many people do, and found him to be gone. He had slipped into the darkness instead of following me, which allowed for me to get into my house and scream into my friend's face because that was one of the most terrifying things I had ever experienced. This happened only a couple hours ago and I'm still shaking. It's difficult for me to keep typing because of the amount I'm shaking. I have asked around and nobody else seems to be able to accommodate me currently, so we're just going to make sure everything's locked, and I'm going to sleep in the same room as my friend because I will die of fear if I don't. This situation will probably last longer than either of us wants but it will only last as long as it has to. Also, there's something I forgot to mention. When I got to my front door, I looked down and saw a few roses tied together with a ribbon. It was 3 roses, one red, one white, one black. The red one and white one were thornless but the black one was not. I've heard of the language of flowers, and I'm  sure this means something, but I'm currently too spooked to look it up. I feel like it'll only make me feel worse. Wish me luck.

-Elaina

2 comments:

  1. That's what I was afraid of. It's Smiley. That would be a straight jacket by the way, not a sweater.

    White Rose: silence or innocence, wistfulness, virtue, purity, secrecy, reverence and humility. Unless it was dried, a dried white rose represents sorrow.

    Red Rose: True Love

    Black Rose: Death, hatred, farewell, rejuvenation or rebirth

    Thornless roses: Love at first sight

    More information about Smiley can be found here: http://jeanetteisalive.blogspot.com/

    Jeanette's lack of updates leads me to fear her blog title is no longer accurate. The good news about Smiley is that unlike others of His kind killing Him is usually found to be temporarily effective in solving the problem. The bad news is that killing him seems to annoy him and is unfortunately a less than permanent solution.

    No doubt I've now been dismissed as a crank, hopefully you'll live long enough to learn I was right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hi. Thanks for the information, I suppose. I don't really know how to use it, though. At this point in time I just feel a little in over my head.

      Delete