Friday, July 19, 2013

Attempt #2: Classmates

Sorry about the delay, guys. Some stuff happened recently and the police had to get involved. In short, Nobody in my class ended up being the secret admirer. Nor did anyone else I know personally. It turned out to be some weirdo who just stalks me everywhere. I saw him outside my window the night I was going to post my update about class. Due to the darkness of nighttime, I couldn't make anything out but it looked like he was just standing there with his arms crossed or something. I took a picture of him so I had evidence in case he ran away, and called the cops. Of course, by the time they got there he was gone. However, I showed them the picture, and they said there wasn't much they could do but I should go stay somewhere else if I can and the next time I called they would respond much more promptly. I thanked them and made arrangements to stay with another friend for an indefinite amount of time, and that's where I am right now. I haven't seen any creepy guys following me since so I hope the whole thing is over, at least for a while. Talk to you guys soon, maybe. Bye.

-Elaina

1 comment: