Saturday, July 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

Today I have turned 20 years old! Most of the people reading this probably already know this, but I thought I might as well put it out there. Though this isn't as big a birthday as 21 or even 18, it's still two decades that I've been alive which is kinda crazy when you think about it. Hmm. Can't think of much to write in this post. Introductions, I suppose. My name is Elaina Lancaster and I have just recently moved from my hometown of Portland, Maine to my favorite town Portland, Oregon. As with many m age, the first time I had the urge to move here was when I watched the show "Portlandia" which is absolutely amazing, in case you haven't watched it. While I haven't yet been into any crazy situations like on the show, I have been to a couple of circuses and shows and can say that this is a cool cool town. I am currently living with my good friend Alison who so graciously invited me to stay with her while we were in college as long as I payed some rent. I have gotten a job at a nice little coffee shop relatively close to the house so it's not hard to get to. It's a hard life I live. Let's see. Interests. As you guys know, I like Portlandia. I am a nerdfighter. I like a lot of anime including a recently famous anime involving tall guys and steampunk stuff. I have a tumblr so I'm one of those. I watch a whole butt-ton of youtube channels and a smaller but still butt-like ton of tv shows. I like to call myself a writer but it's one of those things where I suck at it. I am a flaming narcissist. I am straight as a rainbow that is very straight. I hope you can tell I'm running out of things to say. Might as well tell you what I got for my birthday.

I got a lot of gift cards and money from family across the country. I got some batman comics from Alison and my other portland friends. Finally, the subject of this blog, I got a single rose addressed to me from a mystery suitor. This blog will be mainly about me trying to discover the identity of this secret admirer and hopefully liking them back. And with that, the first post ends! I've loved our time together so far and I hope you have too! I will be sharing this on all my social media sites, so secret admirer, if you see this, just come talk to me and make this easier on the world.

-Elaina

No comments:

Post a Comment